Returning back to work after a physical injury or a mental health problem can be a challenging time. Success in returning to work takes more than just thinking about the individual but how they work with the whole organisation. We can ensure that we support you in implementing a comprehensive strategy for each employee that is fit for purpose. We can provide:
Return to work
- Fitness to work assessments
- Return to work assessments for workers and their managers
- Effective recommendations outlining the return to work plan
- Independent psychological reports for employment tribunals
- Expert witness reports to the courts
- Clear diagnostic assessments with intervention recommendations
- Assessments in cases of alleged discrimination including racial, disability, sexual or ability-based
- Bullying and harassment impact assessments
Productivity at work is not just about your employees’ physical wellbeing, but also their mental health. We can offer cost effective intervention for individual employees or bespoke packages for all your employees.
We can provide:
- Short-term effective individual interventions for stress, depression, substance misuse or other mental health difficulties through our network of psychologists.
- Consultation to organisations experiencing high levels of organisational stress, absenteeism or to improve work efficacy and productivity
- Strategies to increase support, reduce under-utilisation of skills and feelings of participation and control.
- Training to help your organisation understand psychology ate work such as the causes of stress, absenteeism or mental health difficulties.
- Providing general and tailor-made strategies to help organisations manage absenteeism
- Supporting organisations through therapeutic wellbeing sessions dependent on your employees needs.
- We can tailor-make learning and development to meet your organisation’s requirements.
Our psychology experts have extensive experience working in both private and public sector organisations, assisting them with understanding their employees and organisation. Better. They can provide:
- Designing change programs
- Designing, delivering and developing wellbeing programs to your organisations needs
- Undertaking organisational health checks and reviews
We take pride in being able to support small, medium and larger sized businesses with their occupational psychology requirements.